Simpatico Design Studio is currently seeking a passionate, part-time marketing coordinator to join its team. Simpatico Design Studio is a branding, graphic and website design studio in Fredericksburg, VA, where big ideas spring to life within a small family-like environment. Much like our name suggests, our team and clients go hand in hand. Like peanut butter and jelly. Cake and ice cream. We’re looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit who approaches each challenge as if it was their own. If you like what you’ve read so far, keep reading.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Simpatico’s Marketing Strategist through a variety of marketing, and administrative-related tasks. Whether it’s reviewing ad copy or monitoring a Facebook campaign, you will be their second set of eyes making sure all i’s are dotted and numbers are tracked. Agility and the ability to think on your feet is vital in this role as new tasks shift in priority.
- Monitor paid marketing campaigns and prepare campaign performance reports for measuring success. You should know your way around an excel spreadsheet and be naturally curious about data and the story it tells.
- Help shape Simpatico’s social media strategy (and maybe some client’s as well), identifying optimization opportunities and coming up with posts that engage and delight.
- Research and pitch new inbound marketing opportunities for key clients. Yes, we want you to be an influencer!
- Assist with the set-up and tracking of campaign data analytics (as needed).
- 1 – 2 years experience managing paid marketing campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google Ads
- 1 – 2 years experience generating paid marketing campaign performance reports and formatting data in spreadsheets
- 1 – 2 years experience managing multiple social media business accounts – monitoring comments, engaging with followers, and creating and scheduling posts
- 1 – 2 years experience using data analytics software i.e. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Lucky Orange
- Agency experience a bonus
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
- Ability to work independently and produce quality results
*This is a fully remote position. All experience levels and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.