Branding is something most everyone has heard of. Your brand is everything from your message and tagline to your logo and overall look. It is a pertinent part of any business. So, you’ve created a dynamic brand that you want to hammer in to your audience’s heads, now what? You create brand awareness of course! This can be easier said than done, but that is why we are hear to help you. Here are on strategies and tips on how to get started.
- Branding Efforts Should Be Towards a Specific AudienceEvery audience has their own group of unique characteristics. It is simply impossible to target and reach everyone in the general population at one time. READ: You may have multiple markets. Creating individual campaigns for every different market/audience is key to creating brand awareness across the board.
- Make Engagement w/ Your Customers a Priority92% of marketers agree that social media is an important tool for businesses however only 72% of them use social media to develop their audience. Being proactive and engaging/talking with your audience is a sure fire way to make your business known and encourage your audience to spread the word about you. Social media is a great way to do this as you can reach huge markets all on the same platform.
- Partner w/ Other Brands or BusinessesWhat better way to spread brand awareness than tapping in to other audiences? There is generally a ton of other businesses or brands you could partner with that would introduce you to an audience interested in your product or services while not being direct competition. Doing this also allows you to send referrals their way and them back to you.
- Guest BlogAgain, reaching out to other audiences is a great and mostly simple way to introduce others to your brand. If you have the ability to write valuable content, use that to your advantage and offer to write blog posts for other brands and businesses. Not only will your name and brand be on their website, but most likely social media as well.
- Freebies/Promotional ItemsWho doesn’t love freebies? Businesses can print on everything from pens and bags to koozies and frisbees. These promotional products can be an easy and inexpensive way to reach people without much effort.
- AdvertisingWe all know advertising is a great way to reach our market and promote our name. However, the key to creating brand awareness through advertising is to make sure you have a diverse marketing mix. Don’t stick to just one medium, experiment with everything digital and print to see which (or which combination) works best for your business.
- Hold A Contest/PollSocial media contests and opinion polls have skyrocketed in popularity and for good reason. This is a great way to not only encourage engagement from your audience but also encourage them to share your page/post which will spread your name to an untapped market.
We are pros at creating brand and helping you create brand awareness. Shoot us an email or call us today to get started on getting your business recognized.