- Your vision has changed. Just like styles and trends, it’s very possible your vision for the company has changed over the years. If your vision or products change/evolve, more than likely your market has too. It’s important to keep your brand and look relevant to these markets.
- Your overall look has become a trend within competition. Not much differentiation between you and competitors? This could be a sure sign it’s time to rebrand your business to help you stand out from the rest. It’s easy to give in to current trends, but be careful when it comes to your design, logo or website. You want your brand to be easily recognizable and memorable.
- You’ve outgrown your brand. Maybe you have added new product lines/services or maybe you aren’t even offering the same products/services as when you started. Regardless, if your business has undergone a change in it’s offerings, it is probably time to give everything a facelift to reflect that.
- Your geographical location has changed. If you have taken on another office building, merged with another company, or anything of the sort, your brand should be updated to reflect these exciting changes.
- You need to separate yourself from a negative image. All businesses make mistakes or have a PR crisis at some point. Rebranding is a great way to help your market see you in a positive light again.
When To Re-Brand Your Company
Whether you follow our blog, or have read it online, every business owner knows branding is a critical part of any business. It’s also critical that your brand keep up with the times and trends to stay relevant. Whether it’s a simple style facelift, or a full brand re-do, a rebrand can bring new life to a company. It can get you recognized by a new market or catch the attention of a current market that has forgotten your company exists. The red flags and knowing if it is time to rebrand your company isn’t as simple as it seems. That’s why we have written this quick list of telltale signs that the time has come!